Get a New Job, Win a New Ride with PPL!
A job AND a car? Personnel Placements, LLC is ready to set you up with both!
If you are looking for a job, PPL has immediate openings available and we want to help you get to work!
Follow this link to apply and once you are matched with one of our current clients and meet our minimum requirements found in our rules*, you will be registered to win!
Already happily employed? You can win $500 by helping us get the word out.
You can still spread the word about this contest, help a friend or family member find a job, and be eligible to win a $500 gift card - just for sharing through the form below.
This may take a moment.
Rules and Regulations for the Contest:
Eligible Entry: Current and new employees still employed with PPL or PPL clients or hired by the client at the time of the award will receive 1 valid entry for every 128 hours worked during the qualifying period.
Employees with an eligible entry(s) whose assignment is ended due to lack of work and not offered reassignment by the time of award selection will still be eligible for the giveaway. Qualifying Period: The contest period is defined as the 13 Work Weeks beginning on Monday, July 6, 2020 and ending on Sunday, October 4, 2020. The winning entry will be selected on or around October 9, 2020. Full Rules Below.
Non-Employee Prize: The $500 will be given in the form of a gift card to the winner drawn from the entries in the KingSumo system. This winner will be selected on or around October 9, 2020.
PPL is a premier staffing agency and human resource partner. We utilize a specific approach to staffing that is relationship driven and client focused. By offering a full spectrum of staffing services, we are sure to meet all your staffing needs.
Since 1992, PPL has supplied temporary, temp to perm, longterm assignments and direct hire placements to a variety of clients from fortune 500 companies to local small business.
2019 PPL NISSAN ROGUE GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
2019 Nissan Rogue Giveaway (the “PPL Car Giveaway”) sponsored by Personnel Placements, LLC, a Tennessee Limited Liability Company (“PPL”). NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning equal to one divided by the total number of valid entries issued.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win a PPL Car Giveaway drawing. PPL Car Giveaway commences on July 6, 2020, and ends on October 4, 2020 (the “Qualifying Period”). One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded on October 9, 2020 (the “Drawing Date”), consisting of one 2019 Nissan Rogue (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $17,000.00). Odds of winning - one (1) divided by total number of valid entries received.
1. Eligibility. This drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years or older who are employed by PPL (or were formerly employed by PPL and accept an employment position with a current PPL client) on October 9, 2020 (hereinafter an “Employee”). Each Employee will automatically receive one (1) valid entry for every 128 hours worked during the Qualifying Period. An Employee with one or more valid entry(s) whose assignment is ended due to lack of work and not offered reassignment by the time of the Award Date will be eligible for the PPL Car Giveaway. An Employee who does not desire to participate may opt out of participation by providing written notice to PPL at its offices located at 621 Old Hickory Blvd., Jackson, TN 38305. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from any owners or officers of PPL. The drawing of the Grand Prize will be selected on the Award Date by an independent third-party accounting firm engaged by PPL. Participation constitutes each Employee’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and PPL’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the PPL Car Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. PPL/Administrator. The sole and exclusive PPL and Administrator of this drawing is Personnel Placements, LLC, 621 Old Hickory Blvd., Jackson, TN 38305 ("PPL").
3. Timing. The PPL Car Giveaway commences on July 6, 2020, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time and ends on and ends on October 4, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the "Qualifying Period"). PPL is the official time keeper for the PPL Car Giveaway.
4. Winner Selection Drawing. On or about Award Date, an independent firm (the “Administrator”) will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Alternate Conditional Winner from among all valid entries for the PPL Car Giveaway. You do not need to be present to win.
5. Winner Notification. The Grand-Prize Winner for the PPL Care Giveaway drawing will be notified using the contact information on the Employee’s W-9, within three (3) business days from the Award Date and notified that they were selected as the Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the Grand Prize. If Administrator is unable to contact the Grand-Prize Winner or said person fails to respond to the Administrator's initial contact within three (3) business days of notification or return of written notification, return receipt, such Employee will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be notified as the new Grand Prize Winner.
6. Verification of Grand Prize Winner. CONDITIONAL WINNER OF THE PPL CARE GIVEAWAY IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY PPL. The Employee selected as the Grand Prize Winner(s) will be contacted within 3 business days following notification and will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 7 days of the date notice is sent, a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a notarized prize selection affidavit, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). If a Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such Grand Prize Winner forfeits prize and Administrator may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Grand Winner.
7. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning = One (1) divided by total number of valid entries during the Qualifying Period for the PPL Car Giveaway.
8. Grand-Prize. PPL Car Giveaway - One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded. The Grand-Prize consists of one 2019 Nissan Rogue, not including any funds required toward the winner's IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $17,000.00). All non-stated options and features are in PPL's discretion and subject to availability. Once Conditional Grand Prize Winner is certified, arrangements will be made to award the Grand-Prize at a prize award ceremony. When applicable, the Grand Prize Winner must provide proof of insurance and a valid driver's license in order to receive any vehicle included in a Grand Prize. The Grand-Prize awards will take place at a location and date determined solely by the PPL. The Grand-Prize Winner agrees to participate in the award ceremony as a condition to receive the Grand Prize. For purposes of federal taxes, the net fair market value of the Grand-Prize, as of the date the winner receives the Grand-Prize, will determine the net value of the Grand-Prize, not the approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the Grand-Prize including all federal, state and local, taxes, fees, assessments and like charges. The Grand-Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the PPL's sole discretion. PPL reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
10. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in PPL Car Giveaway drawing constitutes winner's consent to PPL and its agents use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions. PPL reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the PPL Car Giveaway drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond PPL's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the PPL Car Giveaway drawing, as determined by PPL in its sole discretion. PPL's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding the PPL Car Giveaway drawing conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. PPL reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the PPL Giveaway drawing to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s).
13. ARBITRATION. By participating, Employee agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to the PPL Car Giveaway drawing. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to PPL Car Giveaway drawing, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. Any and all legal action, suit, arbitration, or other proceeding with respect to the PPL Car Giveaway drawing will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class or representative action.
14. Drawing Results. For PPL Car Giveaway drawing results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Personnel Placements, LLC, 621 Old Hickory Blvd. Jackson, TN 38305 and indicate your request for official drawing results. Requests for the Grand Prize Winner must be received on or before 30 days after the Award Date.
15. Prize Representations. PPL and/or its agents make no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use of the Grand-Prize. No representations as to the originality, mileage, or compliance with safety or emissions laws or regulations of the Grand Prize are made and PPL and/or its agents reserves all discretion with respect to any option or feature not expressly stated in these rules. Grand-Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand-Prize "AS IS", "WHERE IS."